Amethyst and Rudraksha Prayer Mala
- Stone: Black Agate and Rudraksha, Amethyst
- Total Beads: 108 Beads (plus guru bead)
- Bead Size: Approx. 8mm
- Tassel Length: Approx. 2"
- Knotted: No
- Color and Size may vary
This Mala can be used in meditation as traditional mala beads or wear as healing jewelry.
Rudraksha are considered as the "Tears of Shiva" and not just an accessory or a piece of jewelry. It is seen as an instrument for inner transformation.
Mala Beads - A mala is simply a string of beads that are used in a meditation practice. It is a tool to help you count mantras, and acts as a tactile guide as you sit in silence.
Amethyst is a powerful and protective stone that has a wide range of benefits. Some of the properties and powers of Amethyst are below:
- Amethyst is recognized as a stone of spirituality and contentment. It enhances spiritual awareness and promotes a higher state of consciousness. It’s well known for its metaphysical abilities to calm the mind and helps to inspire an enhanced meditative state.
- Amethyst stimulates the third eye crown and etheric chakras. It helps in enhancing cognitive perception as well as accelerating the development of intuitive and psychic abilities.
- Its inherent high frequency purifies the aura of any negative energy or attachments and creates a protective shield of light around the body.
- It was also reputed to control evil thoughts and increase intelligence. It initiates wisdom and greater understanding.
- It has been believed that amethyst helps you to apply your intellectual powers to any difficult situation you might face.
- It helps in developing an ability to think more clearly and decision making. It works deeply on the emotional level to help in building the skill to recognize emotional patterns.
- It has a great positive effect on creativity and imaginative power by enhancing the intuition. It also helps in the assimilation of new ideas and putting thoughts into action.
Reiki Infused with Holy Fire Energy. A New Reiki Energy, Holy Fire® Reiki is a new form of Reiki that was introduced about three years ago by the ICRT. It is both powerful and gentle and provides purification, healing, empowerment and guidance. Holy Fire® energy is noticeably more refined and comes from a higher level of consciousness.