Here are my five favorite ways to practice gratitude:
- Set time aside each day to make a list of what you are thankful for. Start with the tiniest details, and write down even just one thing. On days when you’re feeling empty – or just wanting an excuse to smile – go back and read some of your list.
- Tell other people “thank you” when they do something kind for you, no matter how small the deed.
- Don’t allow other people’s bitterness or negativity, or any other outward circumstance, to influence your inner peace. Look for the best in everyone, and believe and say the best about them.
- Anger, disappointment, failure, and frustration are parts of life, but don’t let them become your default emotions. Don’t be complacent and resign yourself to victimhood. Choosing to live from a place of gratitude brings peace.
- Build gratitude around you with small, daily, unexpected, undeserved acts of love, compassion, grace, and forgiveness.
Our new 3 wick candles come in a beautiful clear glass jar with silver hammered lid. Each candle is 14.5oz with a pure white soy blend wax with three wicks for a fast melt, nice wax pool and great throw that is perfect for mid to large size rooms. Reusable & recyclable, all of our scents have a clean burn for up to 45 hours. We use lead-free cotton wicks and each candle is highly fragrant to make sure they are comparable to large well-known brands at a fraction of the price. Highly fragrant, the scent will last the life of the candle.